Read Also : Nursing Applications In South Africa 2020
Letjhabile Libalele Nursing School Application 2020/2021
All our courses are offered on a full-time basis. Our admission is based on an entrance exam, which tests the students level of understanding according to the course that the student is applying for entrance into.
_ Admission Requirements for Bridging Course (R683)
a. 65% pass mark in the entry exam
b. Must be a full-time learner (if it is part-time, permission to study from the place of work is required)
c. Clear legible police certified copies of the following:
– Standard 8, 9, 10 or equivalent there of x 3 copies
– Recognition of Prior Learning or Letter of support from the place of work (if you have no matric)
– Minimum of two (2) years working or employed full-time as an Enrolled Nurse
– Indemnity e.g. Denosa, Nehawu etc. x 3
– ID copy x 3
– Marriage certificate/Divorce decree (where applicable) x3
– Affidavit (where applicable)
– SANC current receipt x 3
– SANC certificate x 3
d. ID size photos x 3
Additional Information for Foreign learners
– Clear legible police certified copies of the following:
– Copy of passport x 3
– Study permit x3
– SAQA approved / converted results x3
– Letter of support from the Foreign Workforce Programme
– Letter of support from the Embassy
– Medical Aid membership proof
NB: Please include the other requirements mentioned as per programme you are registering for.
All students should keep in mind that the requirements set out above are non-negotiable and are the set requirements as per the South African Nursing Council (SANC).
Letjhabile Libalele Nursing College is currently awaiting accreditation from the South African Nursing Council to offer the new qualifications:
R169 – Higher certificate: Auxiliary Nursing
R171 – Diploma in Nursing: Staff Nurse
Please keep an eye on this page for updates on when we will start offering these courses.