Health and wellness go hand in hand. No matter how much wealth you have, it’s difficult to enjoy quality of life if you are not in good health. So by taking care of your health, you are not only benefiting your own well-being, but also supporting your financial wellness.
Momentum Health medical aid helps you to safeguard and even improve your health, while also preserving and growing your wealth. From offering free preventative screenings to savings on contributions and a strong claims paying ability, this philosophy underpins the growing popularity of Momentum Health.
Momentum Health’s unique approach to healthcare means you can:
- Save more than R1000** on your contribution – without sacrificing any benefits – by using our Associated Providers, making the most of Provider Choice discounts.
- Prevention is better than cure. Enjoy a variety of free preventative care benefits under the Health Platform Benefit, including an annual health assessment, a host of maternity benefits and much more.
- Access emergency numbers, member details, claims statements and more through your cellphone on the Momentum app.
**Illustrative savings based on contribution differences on Custom, Incentive and Extender options between Any/Any and Associated/State choices.
You can also choose to make use of complementary products* available from Momentum to seamlessly enhance your medical aid.
- Make provision for healthcare expenses, such as vitamins or co-payments, through HealthSaver*
- Join Multiply*, Momentum’s wellness and rewards programme, and get real rewards like discounts and cashbacks from over 60 fantastic partners like Virgin Active, Pick n Pay, Edgars, Jet, CNA, Nu Metro and more.
- 4 Active Dayz per week will benefit both your health and your pocket. Earn HealthReturns* of up to R3 000 per family per month as well as free GP visits and increased in-hospital cover.
- With Hello Doctor you can talk to a doctor on your phone, anytime, anywhere, in any language – for free.
- Manage the shortfalls in your healthcare cover with Momentum GapCover.
*As a Momentum Health member you can choose to make use of complementary products available from Momentum Group (Momentum), a division of MMI Group Limited, to seamlessly enhance your medical aid. These complementary products are not medical scheme benefits. Momentum is not a medical scheme and is a separate entity to Momentum Health. You can be a member of Momentum Health without taking any of the products that Momentum offers.
Read Also : Nursing Applications In South Africa 2020
Get a medical aid quote
Tell us about your family setup, and leave your contact details.Start a quote
Momentum Health offers six options, ranging from the Ingwe option to the Summit option