Read Also : Nursing Applications In South Africa 2020
Walter Sisulu University ( WSU ) Nursing Application 2020/2021
It is very important to determine first what you want to study before you start the online application process. The other most important thing you should know is whether you meet the admission minimum requirements for the choices you are making. The endorsement for the certificate and the achievement levels for the specific subject stated as a requirement must be met. You must read the Prospectus for 2019 admission requirements
Documents required for application:
The university considers various post-matric certificates for admission purposes.
1. The following certificates are accepted:
- The “Old Senior” certificate
- The National Senior Certificate “NSC”
- National Certificate Vocational “NCV”
- N6 certificate
Some departments may consider mature age exemption for admission into some programmes. For more information you may enquire from the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students who are from another tertiary institution may apply and submit the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Post-matric certificate;
- Identity document;
- Official academic report;
- Conduct certificate
You will need to first apply to Universities South Africa (Usaf) for evaluation of school results or other degree/diploma certificates. When you receive the results from Usaf you may commence with the application process and upload the results and the copy of your passport. For further information please visit CCIP offices at: email@example.com
How do I apply?
You may apply online if you have never registered at WSU before by opening the link:
- Complete all the information that is requested and note that all fields with a red asterisk are compulsory and will not allow you to proceed if left blank or incorrect information is supplied.
- It is compulsory to have an email address. You may create one on Gmail or Yahoo.
- All the communication that will follow after you have successfully completed your application will be sent to the email address you have provided.
- Should you encounter a problem during the application process, send us your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be advised if additional information is required to assist during the assessment process.
- If you completed the NSC certificate after 2008, you do not have to upload this information as we already have access to it.
- You will also be asked to apply for residence and financial assistance. Email addresses will be sent to you with directives to the process for applying.
Student Online Services Portal:
WSU has created a student services portal that will enable the students to access their information such as Personal particulars, academic reports, results, fees statements etc online. They will be able to print certain reports such as proof of registration and fees statements. If they need official stamped report like academic records they have to visit the office rendering that service.
What do you need to access the student services?
You need your student number and a PIN in order to login to this service. The manual illustrates all the steps that you will go through to access the service you need. To download the manual click here. Should you need further information or assistance you are welcome to contact on campus offices on the following emails: